Time is a very simple time-keeping application for tracking billable hours, accounts, and tasks. For simplicity, Time expects to run off a development station behind a firewall as it does not do authentication checks. A 5 minute demo of TimeKeeper can be found at timekeeper.kynda.net
- Track time by account, task, and billable
- Filter tracked time by account, task, and billable to see total hours per account, task, or timeframe.
- PHP 5.3 or Greater
- Localhost Environment or htaccess authentication
- Note: This is not for public facing use.
- Import the MySQL dump (
database_installer.sql) into your MySQL database of choice.
config.phpand fill in your database name, user name, and password
- Should be done!
Time is built using
- The Silex MicroFramework
September 14, 2014
- Converted all views to bootstrap3
- Front-end libraries now load through bower making installation easier
- Config.php now defines the database parameters
April 3, 2013
- Base features implemented.
- Single user per install.
- Allows adding and editing of time, creation of accounts and tasks.
- Allows filtering of time by time, billable, accounts, tasks.
- Lists time by filters, allows reordering, totals hours billable/non-billable.
March 27, 2013
- Initial Commit