You caught us doing some quick maintenance, temporarily restricting your repository to read-only access.
JHOVE2: Source Code Releases
- The latest source code release is available under the "Source" tab http://bitbucket.org/jhove2/main/src
- The repository can be cloned using this command:
hg clone http://bitbucket.org/jhove2/main
- If you use the "Get Source" link at the upper right side of each page, please be advised that the downloads in *.gz and *.bz2 formats are returned as *.tar.gz and *.tar.bz2
- For more information on cloning a repository, see the Bitbucket documentation wiki.
Two additional notes for using the source code:
- JHOVE2 utilizes Maven 2.2.1 for its build and project management
- Building JHOVE2 requires Maven 2.2.1 using this command: