- Created By: Core Content Only
- Authors: Jason Stortz and Jonathan Hult
- Last Updated: build_7_20140808
This component alphabetizes the menus in WebCenter Content.
Detailed information on how this component works can be found here: http://www.redstonecontentsolutions.com/5/post/2011/09/alphabetizemenus-11g.html
This component was built upon and tested on the version listed below, this is the only version it is known to work on, but it may work on older/newer versions.
- 11gR1-126.96.36.199.0-idcprod1-130304T092605 (Build: 188.8.131.52)
- 10.1.3.5.1 (111229) (Build: 184.108.40.206)
- Fixed issue with sortData[k] being undefined in URM
- Fixed undefined errors
- Fixed Trays layout sorting in 11g
- Added compatibility with 11g
- Fixed sorting for Safari and Chrome
- Thanks to Shane D. for helping with the testing!
- Added preference variable to control whether or not sorting is on/off. This allows for enabling/disabling the component functionality without a Content Server restart
- Initial component release