Metaheuristic_Optimizer is a collection of metaheuristic optimization algorithms for Python (any version: Python 2, Python 3, Pypy 2 and Pypy 3).
It contains algorithms for nonlinear optimization and ordering optimization (such as TSP, traveling salesman problem).
- Artificial Feeding Birds (AFB) (nonlinear and ordering)
- Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) (nonlinear)
- Firefly Algorithm (FA) (nonlinear)
- Random-key-based Genetic Algorithm (GA) (ordering)
- Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) (ordering)
Metaheuristic_Optimizer has been created by Jean-Baptiste Lamy at the LIMICS reseach lab. It is available under the GNU LGPL licence v3.