Gotran - General ODE TRAnslator
- provides a Python interface to declare arbitrary ODEs.
- provides an interface for generating CUDA/C/C++/Python/Matlab code for a number of functions including the right hand side and symbolic generation of a Jacobian.
- is intentionally lightweight, and could be interfaced by other Python libraries needing functionalities to abstract a general ODE.
- depends on NumPy, and on SymPy. See further instructions in INSTALL
- can load models from external ODE desciption files such as CellML