- addbreaks: Any text. Add an XHTML "<br />" tag before the end of
every line except the last.
- - age: Date. Returns a human-readable age for the given date.
+ - age: Date. Returns a human-readable date/time difference between
+ the given date/time and the current date/time.
- basename: Any text. Treats the text as a path, and returns the
- basename. For example, "foo/bar/baz" becomes "baz".
- - date: Date. Returns a date in a Unix date command format, including
+ last component of the path after splitting by the path
+ separator (ignoring trailing seprators). For example,
+ "foo/bar/baz" becomes "baz" and "foo/bar//" becomes "bar".
+ - date: Date. Returns a date in a Unix date format, including
the timezone: "Mon Sep 04 15:13:13 2006 0700".
- domain: Any text. Finds the first string that looks like an email
address, and extracts just the domain component.
+ Example: 'User <firstname.lastname@example.org>' becomes 'example.com'.
- email: Any text. Extracts the first string that looks like an email
+ address. Example: 'User <email@example.com>' becomes
- escape: Any text. Replaces the special XML/XHTML characters "&",
"<" and ">" with XML entities.
- fill68: Any text. Wraps the text to fit in 68 columns.
- short: Changeset hash. Returns the short form of a changeset hash,
i.e. a 12-byte hexadecimal string.
- - shortdate: Date. Returns a date like "2006-09-
+ - shortdate: Date. Returns a date like "2006-09-".
- strip: Any text. Strips all leading and trailing whitespace.
- tabindent: Any text. Returns the text, with every line except the
first starting with a tab character.