Install the Android NDK and the Android SDK with SDK API 12 and run
and after that
in the root folder of this project or load the project using Eclipse and compile/run it using Eclipse.
This should give you a .apk file in the bin/ subdirectory that you can then install on your phone.
- Exposing DisplayMetrics in love.android.getDisplayMetrics())
- Accelerometer is now available as a joystick
- enabled armv6 compilation (larger files, better compatibility with Tegra2 devices)
- updated to latest mobile-common branch (including (very) basic multi-touch gesture tracking)
- updated OpenAL from 1.13 to 1.15.1
- updated jpeg library from 8c to 9a
- updated lcms from 2.2 to 2.5
- updated libogg from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1
- updated libvorbis from 1.3.2 to 1.3.4
- updated mpg123 from 1.13.4 to 1.17.0
- love.system.getOS() now returns "Android"
- hardware search key is reported as "search"
- switched to mobile-common branch
- using new love.touch module (love.touchpressed(id,x,y,p), love.touchmoved(id,x,y,p), love.touchmoved(id,x,y,p))
- added LOVE_ANDROID define
This project contains code from various projects using various licenses. Please look into the folders of jni/<projectname>/ for the respective licenses.
As for the other code and build system files, these are published under the zlib license (same as LÖVE).