- Fixed incorrect use of MPRIS2 protocol that caused VLC 2.0 to crash. Thanks to Anonymous for the bug report and patch (tell me your name if you want it here!).
- Fixed some Python 3 incompatibilities
- Fixed crash if DBus library is not installed
- Fixed support for newer version of Banshee
- Added support for quodlibet
- Fixed support for Guayadeque
- Added support for MPRIS2 players
- Added install_gnome command to help set up keyboard shortcuts on GNOME
- Eliminated dependency on shc.hs for the shell-fm backend
- Various bug fixes/optimisations
- Fixed fatal packaging bug!
- Improved help text for MPRIS players (lists currently running players).
- Made dbus dependency optional
- Support for Python 3 via 2to3.
- Added support for Banshee.
- Implemented 'test' command where needed.
- Small bug fixes.
- Initial release.
- Support for any MPRIS player, shell-fm, mocp and rhythmbox.