There are a couple of little issues in the Corner Marker Plugin…
- You guess it, the Source Object Combo Box. - jumps to the last file when adding markers.
- The Drills and Checks Excellon Objects are not on center - If the Margin is set to 5mm, they are 5mm to the far edge of circles and not on center of the circles.
I use a laser for creating the traces and the corner makers on the PCB and corner markers on the solder mask to register with the PCB corner markers… but a round about way of doing it. On the Corner Marker Plugin the corner markers are only unique to that individual file, there is no general reference to place the corner markers in the same place on other files.
- Add a “Reference” like you have in the Penalization Plugin.
- Be able to add Corner Markers to both Gerber and Geometry files.
- Change the Margins so Corner Markers and Excellon Objects can be placed in either “x,y or linked”
Not asking for to much… am I?