The reason I started this project was first a way to parse my Squid3 logs into something readable by my non-technical wife. Then I started thinking that I could use this for other logs besides Squid3. For example on Windows systems I like to use LogExpert for displaying log information, but I've not found software for Linux that is comparable. So I would like to see where I can take this little parser.
For full maven generated documentation you can find here.
This project uses the MIT open source license. You will find it in the source code in both markdown and plain text file.
What is this repository for?
- This library is for the parsing of various text based log files, and handling them in an object oriented fashion.
- Current Release version: 1.0.1
Get the Jars!
If you are using Maven.
<dependency> <groupId>org.bitbucket.jrsofty</groupId> <artifactId>log-parser</artifactId> <version>1.0.1</version> </dependency>
Usage of Library
- Information on usage is located in the wiki.
How do I get set up?
- Java JRE 1.7+ (Java 7)
- Maven 3
- None yet will add some in the future.
Who do I talk to?
- Contact me here or directly via email.