Sublime Text plugin for Mercurial (hg) the VCS.
A fork of "hg4subl", which is pretty cool but lacks some features.
- Sublime Text 2 (Without further development, but still last running version is available.)
- Sublime Text 3
- Modific by gornostal
I could not test the newest Version on Windows 32Bit and 64Bit. If you have any issues please send me a bug report containing the error. Same for Linux. Thanks for your help.
- Open user hgrc (tested with Mac OS X)
Will open ~/.hgrc if any.
- Open user hgignore (tested with Mac OS X)
Will open ~/.hgignore if any.
- Open local hgrc
Will open the .hg/hgrc if any.
- Open local hgignore
Will open the .hg/hgignore if any.
- Change Branch
- Create Branch
- Close Branch
- Diff All
- Log All
- Quick Commit
- Diff current file
- Log current file
- Blame current file
- Add current file
- Choose files to add
- Move current file
- Remove current file
- Choose files to remove
- Revert current file
- Choose files to revert
- Revert all files
- Custom Command
- Show Status of Branch, Revision and Tag in StatusBar
- Configuration following convention, available through Preferences > Package Settings > Mercurial for Sublime.
- Authorization for push and pull
- Commit (With extra Tab for commit message)
- For more todos take a look at JIRA
How to get involved
You can either fork and submit pull requests, send me patches or post ideas and issues.
Do so by using the [issue Tracker].
Please take a look at JIRA before sending new ideas. If you work on an issue please use the smart commit syntax.
Unix like systems
The CLI way
cd ~/.config/sublime-text-2/Package hg clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/DanielSiepmann/mercurial-for-sublime "Mercurial for Sublime"
The CLI way cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages hg clone ssh://email@example.com/DanielSiepmann/mercurial-for-sublime "Mercurial for Sublime"
As a GUI for Mac you can use the nice and free SourceTree.
Open the delivered configuration file and copy it to your user folder.
Perhaps it's easier to open both files from Preferences > Package Settings > Mercurial for Sublime.
Each option is documented inside the delivered file.