This extension is released under the Mozilla Public License (MPL) 2.0.
Two options are available.
The easiest solution is to install the extension from the Add-ons Manager of Mozilla Thunderbird (entry “Add-ons” in the main menu). You should search the extension in Mozilla’s add-ons catalog, click on the button “Install” and follow the instructions.
The alternative option is to install the extension manually:
- Download the latest version of the extension package.
- Place the package in the directory
extensionsof the profile directory and rename it
- Start Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Confirm the installation of the extension.
- Open the Customize Toolbar window then drag the item “Get Kapaza Ads” to the toolbar.
- Ensure that a Blogs & News Feeds account exists.
- Right-click on a folder and select the entry “Set Kapaza Feed...”. The folder is not necessary a folder from the Blogs & News Feeds account. A pop-up window appears, asking for the URL of a Kapaza search.
- With a browser, go to Kapaza and do the search to follow.
- Copy the URL of the search into the text entry and submit. Ads are fetched and stored in the folder.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for every Kapaza search to follow.
- In order to update the Kapaza feeds, click on the item “Get Kapaza Ads” in the toolbar.
- In order to stop following a Kapaza search, right-click on the folder holding the Kapaza feed, select the entry “Set Kapaza Feed...”, empty the text entry and submit.
- Only one Kapaza search can be assigned to a folder.
- If the folder is renamed, the URL of the Kapaza search is lost.