JUst a Model Management Platform (JUMMP) will be a modular software infrastructure for the collaborative development and management of biochemical models.
- 2012-03-19: First presentation of JUMMP to a developer audience at the Systems Biology Data Management Foundry Workshop in Vienna at 19./20. of March.
- 2011-05-05: presentation of the software infrastructure behind BioModels Database and the JUMMP project at the Data Management for Systems Biology and the Life Sciences workshop, Heidelberg, Germany
- 2011-02-04: official announcement at EBI and DKFZ
- 2010-12-22: starting work on a first testing prototype
- 2010-12-07: project created on Bitbucket
- 2010-10-08: initial announcement during COMBINE 2010
WARNING: all documents are currently under active development!
- Use Jummp
- Contribute to the development of Jummp
Bugs and Feature Requests
For any questions or comments on JUMMP, please post to one of the available mailing lists:
For details on contributing to JUMMP, please visit the developers wiki.
For the full list of the current contributors, see the team page.