+ ghosts = find_ghost_migrations(histories)
+ raise exceptions.GhostMigrations(ghosts)
def migrate_app(migrations, target_name=None, resolve_mode=None, fake=False, db_dry_run=False, yes=False, verbosity=0, load_inital_data=False, skip=False):
app_name = migrations.app_name()
# Check there's no strange ones in the database
histories = MigrationHistory.objects.filter(applied__isnull=False)
- ghost_migrations = find_ghost_migrations(histories)
- print " ! These migrations are in the database but not on disk:"
- print " - " + "\n - ".join([str(m) for m in ghost_migrations])
- print " ! I'm not trusting myself; fix this yourself by fiddling"
- print " ! with the south_migrationhistory table."
print "Running migrations for %s:" % app_name