This project is a re-implementation of the Amiga 1200 board started from the schematics. I made some changes and enhancements to the original schematics.
- All Original AA chips are needed and can be put into the sockets. These include Lisa, Paula, Alice, The two CIA chips and the Keyboard controller.
- Gayle, Budgie and the DRAM have been removed and the functionality has been moved to a daughterboard. This board can also contain a CPU.
- Video output has been moved to a seperate output board. This board get all Lisa output signals and also all the typical Zorro signals. This means that an RTG card can be developed.
- The PCMCIA slot has been removed and in the free space a power switch, boot selector switch (DF0:/DF1:) and a uSD card slot have been added.
- A single supply universal power input has been added. (15V - 36V) From this the following voltages are created:
- 5 Volts: main power rail 5 Amp capable
- 12 Volts: 1 Amp capable
- 3.3 Volts: 0.5 Amp capable (for daughter boards)
- 1.2 Volts: 0.5 Amp capable (for daughter boards)
- two PC standard 3 Pin fan headers are added to the board.
- Terrible Fire compatible SPI port for network chip
- Extension board connector for mouse/joystick. (one is in development that has USB Mouse and two classic DB-9 connectors and autoswitches when fire button is pressed)
This project is licensed by a Creative Commons license; You are welcome (and encouraged!) to extend, re-spin and otherwise use and modify the design as allowed by the license. - see Creative Commons for details