- Revert Sprox patch (#59) from 1.3b1; it makes SQLAlchemy inefficient (#63).
- The Sprox object is apparently incompatible because it's not sliceable.
- (We can't fully check whether it's sliceable. We'd have to call .__getitem__
- with a slice and and guess what its exception means, and calling it may
- cause side effects. But the Sprox error, a dict, and my test classes all
- raise "TypeError: unhashable type", so I check for that.)
+ The bug reporter's Sprox object seems to be unsliceable and therefore
+ incompatible with paginate. Changed error message to say this if the
+ slicing operation raises "TypeError: unhashable type".
# The full version, including alpha/beta/rc tags.
# The language for content autogenerated by Sphinx. Refer to documentation
# for a list of supported languages.
b1, released 2011-03- 17
+:Version: 1.3, released 2011-03-
:Source: https://bitbucket.org/bbangert/webhelpers (Mercurial)
other applications. It can be used with any web framework. See
`What's New`_ for a list of changes and upgrading hints.
+Version 1.3 improves Pyramid support in Paginate via URL generator classes.
+(Note: 1.3b1 had a performance regression in Paginate. This is fixed in 1.3
WebHelpers includes the widely-used HTML tag builder with smart escaping and
convenience functions for common tags such as form fields. The common builder
ensures the tags are syntactically correct and prevent cross-site scripting
from setuptools import setup, find_packages
contains a large number of functions not specific to the web, including text
processing, number formatting, date calculations, container objects, etc.
+Version 1.3 fixes a performance regression in 1.2 regarding paginate with
WebHelpers itself depends only on MarkupSafe, but certain helpers depend on
third-party packages as described in the docs.