- Updated README to render as reStructuredText on PyPI
- First Open Source release!
- Added testedwith variable
- Test suite works now with Mercurial 2.2.x
- Added installation instructions and example to README
- Moved development information to README
- Symlinks are no longer dereferenced on Linux (but still dereferenced on Windows).
- If the path of a symlink on Linux contains backward slashes (i.e. the link was intended for Windows), the slashes are converted to forward slashes and the link is dereferenced.
- Renamed --exclude option to --exclude-pattern.
- Added new option --exclude-path to exclude a path relative to SOURCE.
- Added new option --retain-empty-dirs to import empty directories.
- The update operation inside the repository is using the --clean option.
- The repository is purged before each update/commit because there can be files without write permissions and Mercurial fails to update them.
- Write warnings on ignored copy errors to stdout instead of stderr.
- Using a slash as new exclude pattern separator.
- Added new options exclude and ignore-copy-errors.
- Allow to create anonymous branches.
- Fixed the problem with wrong permissons of single files in the root of the repo on Windows.
- Changed filesystem operations to be OS independent. Extension can now be used on Windows.
- SOURCE can now be a list of directories.
- Fixed the version number (which was still 0.6 for the 0.7 release).
- Removed the "dereference" option.
- Fixed missing updates. The repository wasn't always at the lastest revision when doing the import.
- Added new option "dereference" to follow symlinks.
- Updated package classifiers.
- Added this Changelog.
- Added long_description to package metadata.
- Removed importfs.py from MANIFEST.in.
- Initial release.