Confessions of Joe Developer
* attending to TODO statements
* Code too confusing to be modified easily
-A positive trait good tech leads often look for is the ability to ask questions.
+A positive trait good tech leads often look for is the ability to ask questions.
1. Do you try to understand the 3rd party code or isolate it?
* Pip & Virtualenv to isolate it.
* Success can be just launching the app.
* Be focused and optimistic before you start.
-Cofounders are awesome, but no cofounder is better than the wrong cofounder.
+Cofounders are awesome, but no cofounder is better than the wrong cofounder.
2. Launch as fast as possible:
* Create a coming-soon page.
1. Django/Python rough edges?
* Review logic first (when learning).