Commits

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
kevinclancy
Implemented project settings.
kevinclancy
Removed mono.addins. Add project settings dialog.
kevinclancy
added win32 libs
kevinclancy
added lua library
kevinclancy
added windows platform includes
kevinclancy
Added tab manager.
kevinclancy
fixed context menu crash
kevinclancy
Fixed context update for assignments with multiple l-exprs.
kevinclancy
Each tab control now maintains a stack of tab pages, so that the most recently viewed page
kevinclancy
descriptions now get computed correctly in context refinement
kevinclancy
Reverted constness stuff that I had added.
kevinclancy
Added IsVar to field. In the process of reverting it, but it doesn't work.
kevinclancy
Got hover-based intellisense working. Began trying to fix const; constness should be contained by a field, not a type.
kevinclancy
Added const types.
kevinclancy
did some stuff
kevinclancy
Began working on structural subtyping for anonymous records.
kevinclancy
Fixed operators. Added static typing support for using the "or" operator for default values.
kevinclancy
added a function to check structural subtyping.
kevinclancy
fixed a bug
kevinclancy
updating context from globals now works correctly
kevinclancy
Fixed typechecking of globals.
kevinclancy
Moved typechecking arguments into a Context record type (bc there were too many of them)
kevinclancy
Improved typechecking and intellisense in constructors.
kevinclancy
type collector: Added interface for getting a list of lua file paths associated with the plugin.
kevinclancy
Too lazy to keep track of the changes I made with this CL. I'm the only person working on this project, so
kevinclancy
Movide module creator project.
kevinclancy
Fixed a bug where the combo box in the create module dialog was not working.
kevinclancy
Added ClassicModuleCreator, fixed some bugs.
kevinclancy
added assembly info for classic module creator
kevinclancy
Added classic module creator
  1. Prev
  2. Next