Issue #13 resolved
We could use a few more evidence fields for the germlines working group:
- Short mutation specification in a standard format. Eg,
- p-value from y-intercept confidence interval.
- The proportion of records in the sequence dataset matching this unmutated sequence.
- The percentage at which this allele was observed in the sequence dataset, compared to other alleles.
- Number of unique J sequences found associated with the inferred V sequence.
- Number of unique CDR3s found associated with the inferred V sequence.