Could you please release a new version with my fixes for Python 3? I still need it to port the OpenStack Swift project to Python 3.
I'm my pending patch for Swift, I'm using sed on pyeclib, which is really ugly!
There is an ongoing discussing on the new embedded liberasurecode tarball:
I don't know if it's a new feature or a required fix to get a release. It looks like the current code works, but liberasurecode 1.0.8 may be reinstalled whereas it's already installed. The .so doesn't end with .so.1.0.8 on my Fedora 22, there is only a "liberasurecode.so" file.
If there are open issues which should be fixed before a release, can you please try to list them there?