There are no new features or speed improvements in this release.
- datrie.new is deprecated; use datrie.Trie with the same arguments;
- small test & benchmark improvements.
- datrie.Trie items can have any Python object as a value (Trie from 0.1.x becomes datrie.BaseTrie);
- longest_prefix and longest_prefix_items are fixed;
- save & load are rewritten;
- setdefault method.
- Windows support (upstream libdatrie changes are merged);
- license is changed from LGPL v3 to LGPL v2.1 to match the libdatrie license.