django-fab-deploy is a collection of fabric scripts for deploying and managing django projects on Debian/Ubuntu servers.
- django projects are isolated with virtualenv;
- requirements are managed using pip;
- server interactions are automated and repeatable (the tool is fabric here);
- Debian Lenny, Debian Squeeze, Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 are supported;
- the project is deployed with Apache + mod_wsgi for backend and nginx in front as a reverse proxy;
Several projects can be deployed on the same VPS using django-fab-deploy. One project can be deployed on several servers. Projects are isolated and deployments are repeatable.
Make sure you've read the following document if you are upgrading from previous versions of django-fab-deploy:
If you have any suggestions, bug reports or annoyances please report them to the issue tracker at https://bitbucket.org/kmike/django-fab-deploy/issues/new
Development of django-fab-deploy happens at Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/kmike/django-fab-deploy/
You are highly encouraged to participate in the development of django-fab-deploy. If you don’t like Bitbucket or Mercurial (for some reason) you’re welcome to send regular patches.
Licensed under a MIT license.