- .get(key, default=None) method for BytesTrie and RecordTrie;
- small README improvements.
- Small code cleanup;
- load, read and mmap methods returns 'self';
- I can't run tests (via tox) under Python 3.3 so it is removed from supported versions for now.
- .prefixes() support for RecordTrie and BytesTrie.
- RecordTrie and BytesTrie are introduced;
- IntTrie class is removed (probably temporary?);
- dumps/loads methods are renamed to tobytes/frombytes;
- benchmark & tests improvements;
- support for MARISA-trie config options is added.
- Pickling/unpickling support;
- dumps/loads methods;
- python 3.3 workaround;
- improved tests;