- bugfix for breaking vkontakte API updates.
simplejson is now required under python 2.6 (it was previously required only under python 2.5).
- more COMPLEX_METHODS are suported.
- don't raise an exception on json with control characters from vkontakte;
- properly encode request parameters after dumping them to json format.
- dict, list and tuple arguments are now properly serialized;
- more info is preserved in VKError.
- properly encode unicode for API calls;
- tox test running.
- 'get' API calls are fixed;
- tests are added.
- more magic methods are supported;
- proper timestamp calculation.
- OAuth2 support;
- api.ads support;
- syntax sugar for 'secure' methods;
- make vkontakte.signature public;
- unicode param names are fixed;
- timeout support