Bamboo Build Plan Hack
This plugin is a 20% hack I did to improve the standard Bamboo Plans Gadget to also display a history
of builds on the wallboard as well as who broke the build.
Who broke the build is defined as any user that was on the committers list for builds that introduced a *new*
build failure. Users can comment 'not me' on a build in Bamboo to take themselves off this list.
Here are the SDK commands you'll use immediately:
* atlas-run -- installs this plugin into JIRA and starts it on http://localhost:2990/jira
* atlas-debug -- same as atlas-run, but allows a debugger to attach at port 5005
* atlas-cli -- after atlas-run or atlas-debug, opens a Maven command line window:
- 'pi' reinstalls the plugin into the running JIRA instance
* atlas-help -- prints description for all commands in the SDK
Full documentation is always available at: