1) You need to have installed PetscExt
2) You need to specify the environment variable PETSCEXT_DIR
3) To build executables, type
4) To remove object and binary files, type
1) Example launch scripts can be found in
To use these scripts, you need to change the permissions. i.e;
>chmod a+x *.sh
2) Example input files (in ascii) can be found in
The example problem defines a stiff, dense square inclusion embedded in a lower viscosity,density
material. The square inclusion sinks under the external gravity force. The problem is discretised
using Q1-P0 basis functions for velocity and pressure. The parameters used are:
<background> eta = 1, rho = 1
<inclusion> eta = 10^6, rho = 2
The matrices were generated using an element resolution of 32 x 32.
COMMON INPUT ARGUMENTS:
* Indicates that the input matrices and vectors are in ascii, matrix market format
* Indicates the full path to the matrix file for each stokes operator
* Indicates the full path a matrix file which is an approximation to S
* Indicates the full path to right hand side vectors
* Indicates the type of Schur complement preconditioner. One of <none,uw,bfbt>
1) ( pc_BFBt.c, pc_BFBt.h ) is the original BFBt code from Uzawa algs.
( _PC_bfbt.c _PC_bfbt.h ) is the newer version <untested>
2) Some of the functionality in this driver routine should be moved into PetscExt.
The ones I've ear marked for migration are: