; OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
- `monad` is a small support library for Clojure_ which provides some of
- the infrastructure to handle monads. A monad is defined as a `struct-map`
- which contains the key `:monad`, which defines the type of the actual
- monad. This value is used as the dispatch value for the `bind` multimethod.
- `bind` is obviously dependent on the actual monad implementation.
- On application of monads are for example the parser combinators. Here
- the monads server as means to combine different parsers together to form
- new parsers. An example implementation for Clojure_ is „Parser_“ from the
- .. _Clojure: http://clojure.org
- .. _Parser: http://kotka.de/projects/clojure/parser.html")