Visual Lingua Website
- Visual Lingua Project is located @ sourceforge.net
- For Feature requests, bug report, track progress, etc., we use LightHouse
- This is repository of VisualLingua web site's source code.
- It's written in python using web2py (a full-stack web framework) Version 1.91.6 (2011-01-04 15:55:30)
- Project is hosted on Google App Engine (python jdk of course) and utilizes BigTable architecture (master-slave)
- Knowledge of CSS will be handy if you like to customize user interface or to patch some quirks you may find (unexpectedly)
PS: I encountered problems with gae deployment and lost 2-3 days of time wondering and wandering on forums and logs. :-) (ie., they work smoothly on Rocket server comes with web2py and with dev_appserver.py comes with gae-python-sdk not on actual gae infrastructure. So I recommend to test everything on cloud before confirming that it actually work.)
- Source code is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)license
- Project itself (including data within sf.net repository and within this websites tables) is licensed under: Open Source Initiative OSI - Common Public License Version 1.0:Licensing [OSI Approved License]
Posting Changes to Lighthouse
Now you can easily associate your commits to tickets at Lighthouse, using a special syntax in your commit messages. Here are some examples.
Let's say you have a ticket at lighthouse regarding a login problem and this ticket has ID '22'. When you commit changes regarding this ticket, you may use:
$ hg ci -m "Commit regarding that login problem. [#22]"
This will post this commit as a changeset inside your ticket #22. Let's say you have resolved that ticket:
$ hg ci -m "Login problem resolved. [#22 state:resolved]"
This will automatically change the state of that ticket at Lighthouse. You can chain many options in your commit, like this:
[#22 state:hold responsible:paul milestone:'My Milestone Name' tagged:nonspacedtag tagged:'a spaced tag' tagged:'multiple tags']
Summary of the options available:
- state: Changes the ticket state.
- responsible: Changes the responsible person for this ticket.
- milestone: Sets this ticket into a milestone.
[#22 milestone:'My Milestone']
- tagged: Adds tags to the ticket. May be used multiple times.
[#22 tagged:nonspacedtag tagged:'a tag with spaces']