Evernus Alliance Market
- Create a directory for the application and upload all files there. Please use the "default" branch.
- Set SYMFONY_ENV environment variable to prod: export SYMFONY_ENV=prod
- Go to the project root and verify all requirements are met by running: php app/check.php - Note: Some hosting providers use php-cli instead of php - use that in case of errors. Additionally, php curl extension is required.
- Be absolutely sure app/cache and app/logs directories are writable for your http user: http://symfony.com/doc/current/book/installation.html#configuration-and-setup Note that clearing the cache from the command line can reset those privileges.
- Copy app/config/parameters.yml.dist file to app/config/parameters.yml and fill appropriate configuration parameters.
- Download composer to your application directory and run (this may take a while): php composer.phar update --no-dev --optimize-autoloader
- Clear and warm up cache: php app/console cache:clear --env=prod --no-debug (remember about point 4; if you get an error about doctrine registry and fos, see here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35031401/symfony-2-7-3-doctrine-you-have-requested-a-non-existent-service-fos-user/35032097 )
- Dump assets: php app/console assetic:dump --env=prod --no-debug
- Insert EVE SDE by running: php app/console evernus:update:sde
- Create DB entries (must be run after SDE insertion): php app/console doctrine:schema:update --force
- Create a vhost pointing to the web subdirectory (mod_rewrite suggested). Make sure app/logs and app/cache directories are rwx for your http user (see: http://symfony.com/doc/master/cookbook/configuration/web_server_configuration.html ).
- Navigate to your site and register your first user. Note: user passwords are stored using BCrypt encryption, which requires newer versions of PHP. If you're having a "To use the BCrypt encoder, you need to upgrade to PHP 5.5 or install the "ircmaxell/password-compat" via Composer." eror in the logs during user management, add "ircmaxell/password-compat":"~1.0" dependency into composer.json "require" list and run composer again. See composer documentation to learn about dependencies.
- Promote your user to Super Admin by running: php app/console fos:user:promote your_login --super
- Relog to apply new privileges and go to settings to set things up (especially the keys or some pages might not work).
- Send me a donation :)
Updating EVE SDE
Note: Updating the SDE requires temporary disabling foreign key constraint checks. If you have any outstanding market orders, please complete or delete them, otherwise the data might get inconsistent (it might just as well work without problems). The decision what to do is yours - the SDE should not be updated with ny orders present in the system.
The SDE can be updated by replacing *.sql files in the src/Evernus/AllianceMarketBundle/DataFixtures directory and running php app/console evernus:update:sde. After every update you need to recreate the necessary indexes by running php app/console doctrine:schema:update --force. Be sure to back up your DB just in case something goes wrong.
Each user can be active or inactive (toggled in user settings). In addition, each user can have specific roles:
- ADMIN - can change fees, coupons and users
- SUPER ADMIN - can promote users to super admins and change site settings; in general - has access to everything
User roles can be toggled in user settings or from the command line.