Welcome to elffile!
Elffile is a pure python implementation of a library which reads and writes ELF format object files
- Elffile is pure python so installation is easy.
- Elffile has been tested on python versions 2. and 3..
- Reads both 32 and 64 bit formats in both big and little endian order.
- Reads and writes file header, section header table, sections, and the section name string section.
- Reads program header table.
This is sufficient to compare two object files to determine if they are equivalent aside from having been built at different times and in different file system locations which was my initial goal.