The EU1KY antenna analyzer V3 is an open source project to build your own, reasonably cheap but very functional antenna analyzer that is a handful tool for tuning coax-fed shortwave ham radio and CB antennas. Parameters are similar to known RigExpert AA-170, but color TFT LCD and some features outperform it in usability. Moreover, you have fun building this tool on your own and save some money.
See Wiki for details.
If you have something to add to the source code, some feature or an improvement:
- fork the repository to your bitbucket account (create it if you don't have any)
- clone your fork to your computer
- create your own branch in the forked repo
- implement and test your changes thoroughly
- commit your changes to your branch
- pull and merge in latest changes from EU1KY branch (which is actually the main development branch with all the features being tested)
- push your branch to your bitbucket fork
- in the bitbucket account, create pull request to the EU1KY branch of the parent repo (this one). I will review and test it and, if everything is OK, will include your code to the default branch which is considered an official pre-release now and all the binaries are built from it
Please don't use TAB characters in the code, always use 4 spaces instead. Turn on showing whitespaces in your editor and check your changes before commiting.