GOKZ SourceMod Plugins (CS:GO)
- Timer - Times runs by automatically detecting the use of start and end buttons in KZ maps.
- Movement Modes - Custom movement mechanics. Includes Vanilla, SimpleKZ, and KZTimer modes.
- Mode plugins can be used alone (with only MovementAPI) to apply their mechanics at all times.
- Jumpstats - Detailed statistics of your jumps and each individual air strafe.
- Customisable Experience - Tonnes of options to provide the best possible experience for players.
- Database Support - Store run times, options and more using either a MySQL or SQLite database.
- GlobalAPI Support - Submit run times to the GlobalAPI so that players may compete across servers.
- Replays - Record replays of the server's fastest times and use bots to play them back.
- Anti-Macro - Detect and auto-ban blatant users of bhop macros and cheats (SourceBans++ supported).
- Map bonus support, HUD, teleport menu, noclip, !goto, !measure and much, much more.
For more information about what each plugin does, please see PLUGINS.md.
- SourceMod 1.9+
- 128 Tick (
- MovementAPI Plugin 1.1.0+
- DHooks Extension
- Optional - GlobalAPI Plugin (required for gokz-globals plugin)
- Optional - Cleaner Extension (prevent "Datatable warning" server console spam)
- Optional - Updater Plugin (auto-update the plugins)
- Ensure your server is up to date and meets the above requirements.
- Download and extract
GOKZ-latest.zipfrom Downloads to
- Add a MySQL or SQLite database called
When the plugins first load, various configuration files will be auto-generated and can be found in
sm_updatemappool in console to populate the ranked map pool with those in
- Download and extract
GOKZ-latest-upgrade.zipfrom Downloads to
Please see COMMANDS.md for a list of player and admin commands.
To add a timer button to a map, use a
func_button with a specific name.
- Start button is named
- End button is named
- Bonus start buttons are named
climb_bonusX_startbuttonwhere X is the bonus number.
- Bonus end buttons are named
climb_bonusX_endbuttonwhere X is the bonus number.
TIP - Enable both the
Don't move and
Toggle flags to easily avoid any usability issues.
All contributions are greatly appreciated! If you are interested, please see CONTRIBUTING.md for more details.
- DanZay - Initial Work, Maintenance, Management - Steam
- KZTimerGlobal Team - Continuing Development - BitBucket