Orange Textable documentation
Orange Textable is an add-on for Orange data mining software package. It enables users to build data tables on the basis of text data, by means of a flexible and intuitive interface. Look at the following example to see it in typical action.
Orange Textable offers in particular the following features:
- import text data from various sources
- apply systematic recoding operations
- apply analytical processes such as segmentation and annotation
- extract and exploit XML-encoded annotations
- manually, automatically or randomly select unit subsets
- build concordances and collocation lists
- compute quantitative indices such as frequency and complexity measures
Documentation is found at:
Textable was designed and implemented by LangTech Sarl on behalf of the department of language and information sciences (SLI) at the University of Lausanne (see Credits and How to cite Orange Textable).