1. Usage |supernormal_usage|
2. Configuration |supernormal_configuration|
3. Home button |supernormal_home_button|
bACKSPace button |supernormal_backspace_button|
+4. ace button |supernormal_backspace_button|
5. Delete button |supernormal_delete_button|
6. Return button |supernormal_enter_button|
- In visual mode it delete the selection and insert a newline.
For the delete button, I just get ride of one anoying behaviour : in normal
mode the delete button usually is equivalent to x therefore it overwrite the
register content with the deleted character. And it's almost never what I
-want, so delete only delete without cutting (because delete was to powerful to
-become super it needs to be less !).
+want, so delete only delete without cutting (because delete was to powerful,
+to become super it needs to be less !).