This repository mainly hosts one amazing page, available here http://lbesson.bitbucket.io/
Some pretty cool pages:
- md/ : StrapDown.js, an awesome tool to write nice-looking webpages in pure Markdown, with no server side compilation (as the page you are reading),
- squirt/ : SquirtFR, a fast reading bookmarklet, fork from squirt.io,
- jarvis.html as an advertisement for my machine jarvis (only on the local crans network),
- git.html a short list of READMEs from other repositories,
- isup.me: a French clone of http://isup.me,
- python-style-guide.html is a small list of useful Python style guides, that I wrote for the CS101 course I taught in 2015.
Some pages cloned or inspired from other projects:
- conway.html: Conway's game of life,
- lattice-boltzmann.html: a 2D dynamic fluid solver (with a Lattice Boltzmann scheme),
- 2048/: fork of the now famous 2048 game,
- 2048-agreg/: a modified version, inspired from doing too much mathematics...
- 2048-AI/: a 2048 game, with an automatic solver.
- bbbtns/: buttons to display Bitbucket stats,
Pages for other projects:
Meny, a nice lateral menu
What does that mean ?
- Menu on the top https://lbesson.bitbucket.io/index.html?p=top&u=http://perso.crans.org/besson/graph.html.
- Menu on the left https://lbesson.bitbucket.io/index.html?p=left&u=http://perso.crans.org/besson/gnuplot_embed.html.
- Menu on the right https://lbesson.bitbucket.io/index.html?p=right&u=http://perso.crans.org/besson/bin.html.
- Menu on the bottom https://lbesson.bitbucket.io/index.html?p=bottom&u=http://perso.crans.org/besson/beacon.html.
- Menu open by default https://lbesson.bitbucket.io/index.html?m=open&i=no.
- Short redirections https://lbesson.bitbucket.io/index.html?t=cv (only a few are activated, see source for complete list).
More details on https://lbesson.bitbucket.io/index.html?i=no.
Made by Lilian Besson.
- HTML 5 and CSS 3.
This project is released under the GPLv3 license, for more details, take a look at the LICENSE file in the source.