Web Pages Sphinx : Scripts
The new generation of my web pages, generated with Sphinx. Version 2 !
Where are those pages ?
On line :
This repo aims to be used with web-sphinx.
The following pages use one of the scripts hosted here :
- perso.crans.org/besson/ocaml, is a complete OCaml toplevel, in JS, compiled with js_of_ocaml ;
- perso.crans.org/besson/try-ocaml, is a complete OCaml toplevel, in JS, compiled with js_of_ocaml; with interactive lessons;
- perso.crans.org/besson/gnuplot, is a complete GNU Plot interactive toplevel, compiled with emscripten;
- perso.crans.org/besson/python, is a complete Python toplevel and distribution, in JS, compiled with emscripten;
- perso.crans.org/besson/skulpt, is a complete Python toplevel and distribution, in JS, with a kind of graphical interface;
- perso.crans.org/besson/ace, is a powerfull text editor, in JS.
Lilian Besson (mainly),
- emscripten authors,
- repl.it authors,
- gnuplot.respawned.com author (Christian Huettig),
- try-ocaml authors,
- ACE authors,
- and some others,
A huge "thank you" for them :) !
- a tiny piece of PHP;
See web-sphinx for more details.
This project is released under the GPLv3 license, for more details, take a look at the LICENSE file in the source.
Without other indications, every documents stored here are © Lilian Besson, 2011-2017.