1. ldresbach
  2. GSP 420 Engine Design User Interface

Commits

Show all
Author Commit Message Date Builds
Ricky Curtice
Combined two practically identical private methods The two methods only were different based on the value of an enum, so I just made that enum value a parameter and combined.
Ricky Curtice
Finished off previous commit I'd forgotten to pass the changes on to the main methods.
Ricky Curtice
Refactored and renamed some gprops and variables relating to cient area I'd been calling the client area the screen, so a little refactoring was in order. Also wound up pulling the hwnd gprop name out to the header for such.
Ricky Curtice
Adjusted Main Core to handle Graphics Core Was missing the hwnd gprop, so added it and commented out some lines for the missing script core.
Ricky Curtice
Merged Graphics Core with latest from Main Core
Adam Martin
Modified when elapsed time is calculated between each udpate call.
Adam Martin
Removed odd file.
Thorncastle
Merge
Thorncastle
Re-added loops
Thorncastle
Added loops
Thorncastle
Merge
Thorncastle
Added core creation code and loops to startup, update, and shutdown. Removed TestCore data, and started to place timing for updates.
Adam Martin
Removed TestCore
Adam Martin
Added new function to EventLogger. Added graphicscore to the project, and fixed some files within.
Ricky Curtice
Test data for Model loading.
Ricky Curtice
Fixed missing class declaration in the Message member...
Ricky Curtice
Added Message handler to RenderEngine. Now that this is required by the CoreInterface.... Good thing though, as I'd almost forgotten about it!
Ricky Curtice
Merged Main Core into Graphics again to get latest.
Adam Martin
Added getters to Entity for rotation and scale, also added setters for all three. Added a special envelope for messaging EnvelopeAny that can be used with any data type. As such I changed MessageDispatcher to work with EnvelopeAny and CoreInterface I overloaded the message function to work with EnvelopeAny. Finally I added a FindProperty function to GlobalProperties to determine if a property exists.
Ricky Curtice
Added unsigned int, double, and string to the GlobalProperties get list. These are pretty common data types, and so provide an even more solid foundation than was already provided. I also corrected an apparent typo in the default char array return... Not sure about that function though.
Ricky Curtice
Merged Chris's latest changes with my adjustments
Ricky Curtice
Made CubeComponent and HeightmapTerrain have specialized constructors. This demonstrates how special functionality can be granted to specific classes when needed. Removes dependency on capplication.
infernoarson
Changed the Direction and Location for Point and Directional Lights in lightPoint and lightDirectional ccps and Hs.
infernoarson
Merge
infernoarson
Changed the CPP and H Files to pull direction and location for PointLight and DirectionalLight from the Entity.
xFangireKingx
Added Render and CreateTerrain methods to HeightmapTerrain Had to include capplication.cpp and .h from a tutorial so everything would compile. There's a lot of extra stuff in those that can probably be removed, will clean it up when I can. Similarly, the updated code seems to have left some existing functions unnecessary, will clean out and remove those if needed.
Ricky Curtice
Completely rebuilt the GraphicsTestSuite code. Extracted the test for RenderableComponents to an external file, likewise the constants, and re-engineered the test suite file to be more of an exerciser for the rendering engine. Maybe someday I'll learn to use the Boost Unit Test framework, and actually incorporate some real unit tests. Another bloated commit, I know...
Ricky Curtice
A workable RenderEngine!!! Loads of work here - took most all of the day. Got the gprops stuff in and working, and that provided the bulk of the changes. However, I wound up also getting the camera placement mostly done, fixing issues in the CreateComponent method, and fixing a predicted problem in Shutdown. Maybe a couple of other minor things. Yes, this violates the rule of "single logical change" - be glad it's only …
Ricky Curtice
Switched out the default fillmode to something a little more expected, and added the render delay constants. Not sure what I was thinking, having wireframe as the default. Solid makes more sense, and switch in and out of wireframe later during testing. The render delay information gives me the minimum amount of time between render passes. Currently set to 30fps.
Ricky Curtice
Ambient Light SetEnableStatus bug fixed. It would previously be on no matter the value given. Now lights can be turned off. Also added some basic defaults to the constructor.
  1. Prev
  2. Next