Inkpad is a simple text editor in the veins of Notepad or Mousepad. What makes
it different is its support for syntax highlighting using the Pygments
library. And that it has tabs.
- Python 2.6 (Python 2.5 will probably work if you have simplejson installed)
- PyGTK (not sure what version - just get the latest)
- Pygments (it's recommended to use "make pygments" to download a copy just
To automatically download Pygments to the lib directory, run "make pygments".
It will then be installed just for Inkpad with "make install".
How to Run
- Call bin/inkpad from the source directory
- Run "make install" with the options you want, and then just "inkpad"