To test pre-installation:
python setup.py test
Or, having met test dependencies:
python setup.py install
- Browster has back() and forward() methods.
- Form manipulation methods accept either a string CSS selector or a QWebElement object.
- unselect() method for clearing multiple selects.
- uncheck() method works on radio buttons.
- Browster is a "new"-style class.
- Added "status" property.
- WebView window does not steal focus when opened.
- Better validation for form-filling methods raises exceptions instead of failing silently.
- Fixed issue with screen-captures being too large if previous capture was on large page.
- Support for new HTML5 input types.