rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- Performing refactorings across multiple projects
- Specifying the number of syntax error fixes in code_assist
- Deprecated Pycore.create_(module|package)
Pycore.create_module() and create_package() have been deprecated. Use rope.contrib.generate.create_module() and create_package() instead.
rope.refactor.multiproject can be used to perform a refactoring across multiple projects. See docs/library.txt for more information.
rope.contrib.codeassist.code_assist() takes two new optional parameters. maxfixes parameter decides how many syntax errors to fix. later_locals, if True, forces rope to propose names that are defined later in current scope. See docs/library.txt for more information.
- List of features: docs/rope.txt
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.