improve qWarning messages for logfile.cpp: add the name of the function because we read the logfile in two separate functions.
LP-597 Progress bar for GCS log replay - Resize playPause and stop buttons according to the available space for the widget.
also make pretty
LP-597 again 3 separate buttons + various fixes & cleanups
Suggested by Philippe Renon:
- change the combined play-pause button to separate play and pause buttons. Hide button irrelevant button.
Code has been simplified as a result.
- fix situation where replay is stopped/paused and logfile is disconnected through the Disconnect button.
- remove unneeded stuff (resizing related)
- rename updateBeginAndEndTimes -> setBeginAndEndTimes
- less base height needed for the widget
- wordwrap for "Playback speed" label. Wraps when space constrains.
- set a fixed width for statusLabel to prevent jumping around when the text changes
- Update the statusLabel to "Paused" when stopped/paused.
- rename enableButtons -> enableWidgets
- clear start and end text labels when playback has finished.
LP-597 Don't disable playback when the end of the logfile has been reached.
instead, do the same as the user pressing the stop button.