Files changed (11)
+ * The \c -s option further splits the combined Sleipnir::CDatabaselet into one gene per \c DB file.
+ * This \c -s must be enabled for Seek coexpression integrations. (\ref SeekMiner, \ref SeekServer).
* (Sleipnir::CDatabase). DAT/DAB files organize data so that values for all gene pairs within a single
* dataset can be accessed efficiently; database files organize data so that values from all datasets for
- * a single gene or gene pair can be accessed efficiently. This is critical for real-time Bayesian inference and for Seek coexpression search
+ * a single gene or gene pair can be accessed efficiently. This is critical for real-time Bayesian inference (e.g., by \ref BNServer) and for Seek coexpression search
- * <td>Number of separate database files to store in the output directory; values over 1000 are not
* <td>Tab-delimited text file containing two columns, numerical gene IDs (one-based) and unique gene