Baby Bash XNA
A Baby Smash clone for the XNA Framework.
Since migrating from Codeplex, I have not been able to update the ClickOnce installer. I have no idea if the installer still works.
- Babies and Toddlers bash the keyboard and see colourful shapes appear on the screen.
- Encourages interaction on the computer.
- Builds fine and gross motor skills in young children.
- Supports mouse drawing.
- Supports XBox 360 controller button bashing and analogue controls.
- Configurable Baby Packages and customisable sounds and graphics.
- Locks out Windows key and ALT + F4 to prevent harm to your computer (no responsibility taken for damage to keyboard!).
- Anti-Mashing technology to dissuade bashing lots of keys at once.
Developers may be interested in the following: Threaded loading using Task Parallel Library. Exception handling framework. Customisation using a Baby Package XML file with your very own (or a friend's) sounds and graphics. Automated updates using ClickOnce.
Before Children Start Playing
After Children Play
Baby Bash In Action!