=== AllWebMenus WordPress Menu Plugin ===
Contributors: Likno Software
Author: Likno Software
Author URI: http://www.likno.com
Plugin URI: http://www.likno.com/addins/wordpress-menu.html
Stable Tag: 1.0.20
Requires at least: 2.3
Tested up to: 3.0.1
Required software: AllWebMenus PRO (version 5.1.818 and above)
== Description ==
The **AllWebMenus WordPress Menu add-in & plugin** combination is designed to retrieve information from your blog (such as posts, pages, etc.) and import it into the AllWebMenus application to create stylish, feature-rich navigation menus, and not only! Apart from creating menu items derived from your blog's structure, fully customize your menus adding your own non-wordpress menu items with external or internal links, html-rich content, colors, borders, effects, designs of your choice and many more!
For documentation, examples and screenshots, please refer to the official plugin page for [AllWebMenus WordPress Menu](http://www.likno.com/addins/wordpress-menu.html "AllWebMenus WordPress Menu").
* Major Features
* Full cross-browser support (Internet Explorer - including v8, all Mozilla based browsers (Firefox, etc), Opera, Safari, Google Chrome and many more)
* Full Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support
* Edit CSS menu properties through a WYSIWYG interface
* Use your own HTML code on selected menu items to achieve enhanced formatting or advanced functionality
* "Auto Item Highlight"
* Vertical Scrollbar for vertical Groups with "Automatic Scroll on Mouse Over"
* Multiple Rows and Columns on submenus
* Floating Images can be added to any of your menu items
* Create any kind of web menu fast by using pre-designed menu themes from the Theme Gallery
* Use "separate" borders on any side (top, bottom, left, right) of Groups or Items
* Full documentation on all features and properties
* Use three flexible ways to position your menus
* Choose among many options on "How", "When" and "Where" the submenus appear
* Choose among many options on "How", "When" and "Where" the submenus disappear
* Use the Advanced Copy/Paste functionality to quickly transfer any value among menu items
* Use Sticky submenus. A sticky submenu does not close unless you move to another item that has a submenu or click on the page. This is how the Windows "Start" menu works.
* Use popup and hidden menus that appear on events specified by you
* Use static or animated images for both background and content
* Create effects by using different property values for three different item states: the "Normal", "Mouse Over" and "Mouse Click" item states
* Use both vertical and horizontal submenus at any possible combination
* Use Header and Footer on the submenu groups and allow the user to drag the menu from its Header
* Use "Distances between menu items" and assign optional "Statusbar Text" for each item
* Use Custom Variables instead of actual text
* Use several unfolding effects for the submenus
* Add AJAX menu effects to your items
...and many more!
For more detailed features list visit the [AllWebMenus PRO Features Page](http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html "AllWebMenus PRO Features Page") in the Likno Web Site.
== Installation ==
- Upload files to your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory (preserve sub-directory structure)
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Refer to the [official plugin page](http://www.likno.com/addins/wordpress-menu.html "official plugin page") for documentation, usage and tips
== Required Software ==
This plugin offers an integration for the AllWebMenus PRO software into a WordPress blog.
As such, **AllWebMenus PRO** (v5.1.754 and above) is required to be installed in your machine.
== The "Yet Another Related Posts" Plugin ==
The AllWebMenus WordPress Menu Plugin offers the ability to add an item at the end of your menu that contains a submenu that displays the most relevant posts (or pages) of the post you are currently viewing (the item will appear only when you are viewing a single post).
This feature is build on Yet Another Related Posts Plugin by mitcho (Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine).
Visit the [YARPP plugin's site](http://mitcho.com/code/yarpp/ "YARPP plugin's site").