If you are updating to a new version, delete the minScript folder inside your extensions folder and repeat steps 1-2 from the installation instructions.
The following list informs about changes which could break compatibility with older versions:
- Removed ExtMinScript::$minScriptRuntimePath. The runtime path will be chosen automatically.
- ExtMinScript::minScriptGetPath() method visibility was changed to "protected".
- ExtMinScript::$minScriptController was renamed to $minScriptControllerId.
- ExtMinScriptController::$minScriptComponent was renamed to $minScriptComponentId and does not contain the minScript component instance anymore.
- Removed ExtMinScript::minScriptInitDir().
- Complete rewrite. The old methods/configuration won't work anymore. Please read the guide on how to configure and use minScript 2.0
- ExtMinScript::$controllerID has been removed. The minScript controller ID will now be detected automatically.
- ExtMinScript::generateUrl() and ExtMinScript::generateScriptMap() have been modified in this version. ExtMinScript::generateScriptMap() needs to have an array/string passed as parameter, calling the method without parameter won't work anymore. See Usage for more information.