Breakpad is a set of client and server components which implement a
Getting started in 32-bit mode (from trunk)
Configure: CXXFLAGS=-m32 CFLAGS=-m32 CPPFLAGS=-m32 ./configure
Test: make check
Install: make install
If you need to reconfigure your build be sure to run "make distclean" first.
To request change review:
0. Get access to a read-write copy of source.
Owners at http://code.google.com/p/google-breakpad/ are able to grant
1. Check out a read-write copy of source using instructions at
2. Make changes. Build and test your changes.
For core code like processor use methods above.
For linux/mac/windows, there are test targets in each project file.
3. Download http://codereview.appspot.com/static/upload.py
4. Run upload.py from the 'src' directory:
You will be prompted for credential and a description.
5. At http://breakpad.appspot.com you'll find your issue listed; click on it,
and select Publish+Mail, and enter in the code reviewer and CC
6. When applying code review feedback, specify the '-i' option when running
upload.py again and pass the issue number so it updates the existing issue,
rather than creating a new one.
Be sure to rerun upload.py from the same directory as you did for previous
uploads to allow for proper diff calculations.