Lark Audiobook Creator
Lark is a simple GTK+ based audiobook creator. It can load books in TXT, PDF FB2 and ePub formats. Through use of the GStreamer backend many popular audio file formats are supported including: WAV, Ogg/Vorbis, Ogg/Opus, FLAC, MP3, AAC. Voice is synthesized using RHVoice and ESpeak TTS engines.
Building from source
First of all, you'll need to install such development packages:
- GTK+ version 3.18.0 or later
- Glib version 2.48.1 or later
- GStreamer version 1.8.0 or later
- GStreamer-plugins-base version 1.8.0 or later
- GSpell version 1.2.3 or later
- Poppler-Glib version 0.41 or later
- LibXML2 version 2.9.3 or later
- Libgsf version 1.14.0 or later
- Libuchardet version 0.0.6 or later
- LibESpeak version 1.48.04 or later
- RHVoice version 0.6.0 or later
- Meson version 0.37.0 or later
Next you have to go to directory with program's source code and issue these commands:
Program files will be copied into your system directories. It's better to build package and install it though. Packages specification files are available in 'packages' directory of source code tree.
Please visit official project's page.