Modem Manager GUI
Modem Manager GUI is a simple GTK+ based graphical interface compatible with Modem manager, Wader and oFono system services able to control EDGE/3G/4G broadband modem specific functions. You can check balance of your SIM card, send or receive SMS messages, control mobile traffic consumption and more using Modem Manager GUI.
- Send and receive SMS messages and store messages in database
- Initiate USSD requests and read answers (also using interactive sessions)
- View device information: operator name, device mode, IMEI, IMSI, signal level
- Scan available mobile networks
- View mobile traffic statistics and set limits
Building from source
First of all, you'll need to install such development packages:
- GTK version 3.4.0 or later
- Glib version 2.32.1 or later
- GDBM version 1.10 or later
- po4a version 0.45 or later
- itstool version 1.2.0 or later
Next you have to go to directory with program's source code and issue these commands:
Program will be installed into your system. It's better to build package and install it though. Packages specification files are available in 'packages' directory of source code tree.
Please visit official project's page.