Example Spring Boot Web App
This project is a simple example Spring Boot Web Application.
Freemarker templates in
src/main/resources/templates use the
@spring.message Spring Macro to load text from
src/main/resources/messages.properties or the user's locale equivalent.
Lionbridge Content CLI
This project uses the Lionbridge COntent CLI to submit a file for translation, authorize the work and then download the results.
Submitting Files for Translation
submit is Bash script that uses the Lionbridge Content CLI to:
- add the File
- add a Job requesting to translate the above file to French and German
- request a Quote for the above Job
Authorizing the Quote
authorize is a Bash script thse use the Lionbridge Content CLI to:
- ensures the Quote is ready to be authorized
- authorizes the Quote with a PO Number
Downloading Translated Files
download is a Bash script that:
- ensures the Job is completed
- downloads the translated files requested by the submit script above
- copies the files to a location recognized by Spring's Internationalization feature.